Sunday, March 09, 2008

One in the Morning

As predicted, it is 1:00am and I'm reading and writing. Three stories into RotS and I'm impressed so far. I also put the finishing touches on "The Witch of the Westmoors" and submitted it to Every Day Fiction. Next on the list of things to do is eat Cup O' Noodles and assemble some notes on another Raven Kill story that links the two existing ones. Then I might stare out the window or something. Maybe take a nap. I'm sure there's no one at the USS Arizona memorial but that's probably because it's closed. Last time I was here I found a good local restaurant but that probably doesn't open until six. I suppose there's also late night TV but really I'd rather stare out the window.

1 comment:

Rogue Blades Entertainment said...

Cool news, Jeff. And thanks for the salute to the opening 3 tales. I wish you an enjoyable day of relaxation and reading.

If you wouldn't mind, give another salute for me, please - at the USS Arizona. Thanks.