Even though Top Ten lists have been scientifically proven to be complete B.S., here is why this last year totally sucked.
10. I had to admit that Daughtry is really good.
9. Despite being thankful to still have a job, the bonuses that make up a considerable part of my compensation package have taken a significant decline.
8. The Wii is broken.
7. I've abandoned more writing projects than I've sold.
6. I haven't spoken to my Dad all year for no reason other than we're both apparently pretty darn lazy.
5. I'm on cholesterol medication number three and I can't tolerate the side effects of it either.
4. I couldn't quite think up enough tidbits from this year to even describe ten ways it sucked.
3. I had a chance to go to Thailand with the Marines but blew it because no one told me I needed a passport until I showed up to get my plane ticket.
2. See Number Four.
1. I lived to regret saying, "If an Obama presidency is the price we have to pay to put the final nail in the coffin of the Clinton Legacy, I can accept that."