Monday, August 08, 2011

While the Morning Stars Sing

Some of you may remember my talking about the story I wrote, "Such Great Faith", about the biblical tale of the centurion's servant who was healed by Jesus. Written from the centurion's point of view and having Jesus with a small speaking role, it was a bit daring and I think it turned out well.

The tough part was coming up with a place to sell it. It wasn't really the type of speculative fiction I normally write as it was more of a straight historical piece. After several attempts it finally found a good home in an anthology from Residential Aliens. I'm pleased to announce that While the Morning Stars Sing is now published and available for purchase. I hope you all enjoy.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

That rocks! I still remember reading that, even though it's been years.

ResAliens said...

I'm glad it found a home too!

Henrey Sanchez said...

I loved reading your blog post about Scriptorius Rex. Your post had just the right amount of humor and insight into the writing world. It was easily digestible and I loved the way you wrote. I'm so glad that it found a home too! Wealth Management