Thursday, October 10, 2024

Wandering in Many Ventures

 The last few years have been an interesting creative journey.  I've begun writing stories again, as I've detailed below, but I've also started writing D&D adventures.  Basically, I've combined my two hobbies into one creative endeavor.  

I currently have three adventures in the works.  One is called "HORIZON: Queen of Storms" and it's set in Evan Blair's fantasy RPG campaign setting: The Realms of Eldara.  It's got dreadgoblins, mad druids, and a raging demon queen.  Everything you need for a fun Saturday night.

I also have one called "Silent Valley".  It is 5E compatible and world agnostic with a whole village of people to interact with, a valley of farmland and timber that's in mortal peril, and a Sorceress of the All Seeing Eye (which is a new subclass I created.)  It's finished except for the artwork and assembling the final pdf.

The third one I just started and it's especially fun.  It's called "Everybody's Dead".  Guy stumbles through the doors of the inn and interrupts your breakfast.  He's just run through the night from a village in the hills where everyone is laying around dead.  The party has to go figure out what happened.  It's a combat light adventure that's more of a mystery than anything else.

When I get these ready, the distribution channel with be DriveThruRPG and Amazon for starters.  The sales price will be cheap or free until I see if these things can generate enough income to warrant starting a publication company to manage it all.  Right now, one step at a time.

No comments: