Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Learned Lessons Are For the Weak

Some people travel in the winter and encounter difficulties like cold and snow and so then learn to avoid travelling in the winter. Those people are wussies.

I, on the other hand, complain about cold and snow in Spokane and then go right on over to Boise and bull my way into the prevailing inclement weather system in order to see as many potential customers as possible. I'd like to post an entry about the beautiful city or countryside or something but I can barely see it through the blizzard. I take that back; City Hall and the Capitol Building were impressive but everything else disappears into a haze of white within a few hundred yards.

To really make a statement about non-learned responses, I think I'll schedule Salt Lake City for August.

No comments: