Sunday, January 06, 2008

Preditors & Editors 2007 Reader's Poll

Forget New Hampshire, Hillary's going to lose again anyway. Spend your time and effort on something that really matters: The Preditors & Editors 2007 Reader's Poll! You can vote for your favorite stories, books and writers. Or better yet, vote for my favorite stories, books and writers! [sotto voce] Michael Ehart [/sotto voce] This way all of us in the largely ignored world of Small Pressdom can find some kind of meaning in life and hold our heads high with the respect and adulation of millions of fanatic supporters and so continue to carry on against the scorn and derision of millions of fanatic non-supporters.

It's just that important, people.

4 comments:

Rogue Blades Entertainment said...

"Or better yet, vote for my favorite stories, books and writers!"
- Love the line, Jeff!
Everybody else, go vote!

Jeff Draper said...

Thanks, and congrats on the promotions at Flashing Swords.

Rogue Blades Entertainment said...

Thank you, sir! I'm looking forward to the increased workload, longer hours in front of my computer though with less spent on my own writing . . . wait, what am I saying!?! ;)

Hey, have you received my last 2 emails over the past week?

Rogue Blades Entertainment said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.