Saturday, September 22, 2007

Trip Through the Tri-Cities

Well, what can I say about the Tri-Cities? A couple of cool bridges. Hanford nuclear facility. Zip's Burgers. Poor little West Richland hanging out there as the fourth city in the Tri-Cities Metropolitan Area.

I was in and out of town in about six hours so there was a lot of driving but not a lot of sight seeing. There does look like a lot of potential for a branch of some kind so it was a good trip. The mission I was assigned was accomplished and some good intelligence was gathered. Now we just have to move on to implementation. (And that always seems to be the hardest part.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Sigh* It would be nice if you could provide a link to a map of some kind. As an alien, I can at least claim to know the whereabouts of the state of Washington within the larger area of the United States but when you go off on your travels within WA I have absolutely no idea where these places are. :(

Jeff Draper said...

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Spokane,+WA,+United+States+of+America&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Kennewick,+WA,+United+States+of+America&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

I don't think even Google can find Moses Lake.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Much better.

I don't think even Google can find Moses Lake.

Yep. It's there. Seems to be a lot of water in that neck of the woods.