Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Year's Resolutions I Have No Intention of Making Or Keeping

1. Get up an extra half hour earlier so I can do something that is only slightly more important than sleep.
2. Exercise any more than absolutely necessary.
3. Be nicer to loosely organized, hive based insects.
4. Stop 'using the Force' to find our ultimate driving destination.
5. Work towards World Peace; or for that matter, even a block watch program.
6. Anything else that might in the slightest bit inconvenience me.

4 comments:

Rogue Blades Entertainment said...

um, ditto!

Anonymous said...

New Year's Eve has dawned on this side of the pond. It's time to send out New Year's greetings - my head will be too fuddled tomorrow - so, I'd like to wish you an inspirational, productive and successfully published New Year. More power to your pen!

Jeff Draper said...

Seren, you're a better friend than I deserve.

Roheryn said...

I know... seems that people always make resolutions that there ish no way they're going to keep...

On the other hand, my favorite resolution ish to read a whole lot more books, which I haven't read...

like Auralia's Colors
http://lookingcloser.wordpress.com