Sunday, June 08, 2008

Oh Canada

Because this morning Sons Number One, Two, and Three are all awake and watching SpongeBob, I will not be able to write much. But that's OK. 1) I haven't quite figured out how I want this next story to go. 2) Now that Rhode Island is conquered I thought I'd check on Canada. Google Analytics shows Canada but the provinces aren't separated out like the map of the States. However, my powers of MapQuest are strong. I've had hits from all the provinces except Prince Edward Island. Nothing from any of the territories (Yukon, Nunavut, and the inventively named Northwest Territory) but then they're not provinces so I don't know if they count. Since this is a completely arbitrary bout of goofiness, I'll consider them bonus points. If I can figure out how to attract the one computer geek in Yellowknife to visit the site I'll celebrate by, I don't know, frying up some back bacon or something.

No comments: