Monday, June 18, 2007

The Thinking Blogger Award

Two Write Hands has awarded me The Thinking Blogger Award. I am pleasantly surprised and surprisedly pleased to be added to the ranks of smart bloggerdom. This does present me with a bit of a conundrum. In the spirit of the tradition I am to identify five blogs that make me think and award them as well. But you see, I rarely give compliments and when I do, I mean it. Therefore I will withhold in abeyance the awarding of my five allocations, to be handed out at some future point in time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A well deserved award. :-) Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award. Nice blog. I enjoyed the 100 things about you!

Jeff Draper said...

Thanks for the kind words. I keep striving to be worthy of them.