Thursday, February 08, 2007

Probably Triond

OK since the user agreement for Associated Content is a work for hire sort of arrangement I will be signing up with Triond and giving this a go. AC wants all rights to your work and any future derivations. Those are rights I'm not really willing to give up.

I've thought up my first round of topics and I'm going to try a self help series based on my experience in the Marine Corps over the last twenty years. It is called Life Lessons From the Marines and the primary focus will be getting people to pull their head out of whatever body cavity they've inserted it in and do the right thing.

To succeed in content writing you either need to be brilliant or hilarious. Since I often claim to be both, this should be a snap. (Mark this moment so I can be reminded later when and if I need to eat crow.)

No comments: