Sunday, May 06, 2007

Two Things

This weekend had two events of noteworthiness. On Saturday we had some friends over for a murder mystery party which we do a couple of times a year. They're great fun if you have the right friends and enough wine. Somehow my character always ends up being a drunk so I try to meet the role half way. This time I was a worthless French yacht captain. My accent kept wavering from a caricature of a French pervert (thank Heaven, for leetle girls) and Ricardo Montalban, who is not French but has an accent and vocal mannerisms that I can successfully pull off for an entire evening.

Today was the construction of my first raised garden bed. I'm not so sure it came together the way I wanted but I've finally got a place to put all the compost I've been creating. Now my wife and I get to figure out what to plant. Maybe, just maybe, this thing might work.

No comments: